The perfect essentials for healthy scalp condition. This Aveda's Scalp Bath Essential Set is a daily scalp bath to helps detoxify and renew scalp. It includes:
Step 1 - Pramāsana™ Purifying Scalp Cleanser, 150ml
• Deeply, yet gently cleanses and purifies the scalp to help instantly balance sebum levels.
• Plant-derived cleansing agents from babassu help gently cleanse and purify the scalp
• Wintergreen derived salicylic acid exfoliates, removing pollution – to help create clean scalp foundation for beautiful hair
• Features an exclusive blend of ingredients that helps balance, protect and preserve the scalp’s natural barrier to help create a clean, healthy scalp foundation. The blend includes:
- seaweed extract – helps control and balance sebum levels on the scalp
- lactobacillus – patented ferment helps preserve the scalp’s natural protective barrier
- tamanu oil – a known anti-oxidant that helps protect the scalp from aggressors like pollution and other free radicals
Step 2 - Invati Advanced™ Exfoliating Shampoo, 200ml
• Gently exfoliates, cleanses and renews the scalp.
• Wintergreen-derived salicylic acid helps remove build-up that can clog pores
• Gentle plant-derived conditioners in the shampoo help nourish and detangle to help prevent the hair from breakage during shampooing
• A blend of Ayurvedic herbs including ginseng and certified organic turmeric invigorate the scalp when massaged in
HOW TO USE?
Step 1 - Pramāsana™ Purifying Scalp Cleanser
Apply to wet or dry scalp and massage in. Rinse. Follow with shampoo for hair. Use every time you shampoo hair.
Step 2 - Invati Advanced™ Exfoliating Shampoo
Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse. Follow with a conditioner and rinse. Towel-dry and apply Invati Advanced™ scalp revitalizer to activate scalp for thicker, fuller hair.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1978 in Minneapolis, MN, Aveda creates plant-based hair, skin and body products for beauty professionals and consumers. Aveda innovates in botanical technologies, combining the principles of modern science and Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India, to develop performance-driven hair, skin and body products—made with pure flower and plant essences—that are created with respect for the Earth. Aveda is born cruelty free and has never used parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, formaldehyde, SLSand SLES, oxybensone, benzene , retinyl plamitate, microcrystalline wax, polyethelene beads, tricolsan, triclocarban, lanolin, carmine, talc or synthetic fragrance.