All-day straightness and shine.
• Exclusive plant infusion—a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean—helps create a smooth new surface on hair
• Delivers long-lasting hold to maintain a straight style all day
• For guests who occasionally straighten hair
HOW TO USE?
Apply evenly through towel-dried hair and blow-dry.
Pro Tips From Antoinette Beenders, Aveda's Global Creative Director and award-winning stylist
• For curly, coarse hair: apply glossing straightener from roots to ends
• For straight to wavy hair: apply from mid-length to ends
• Pre-dry your hair with the dryer nozzle facing downward until hair is about 70% dry
• If you prefer to use a flat iron, use ceramic, because it heats faster and protects the hair better
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1978 in Minneapolis, MN, Aveda creates plant-based hair, skin and body products for beauty professionals and consumers. Aveda innovates in botanical technologies, combining the principles of modern science and Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India, to develop performance-driven hair, skin and body products—made with pure flower and plant essences—that are created with respect for the Earth. Aveda is born cruelty free and has never used parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, formaldehyde, SLSand SLES, oxybensone, benzene , retinyl plamitate, microcrystalline wax, polyethelene beads, tricolsan, triclocarban, lanolin, carmine, talc or synthetic fragrance.
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethiconol , Hydroxypropylcellulose , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Sodium Magnesium Silicate , Hydroxypropyl Guar , PVP , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Geraniol , Citral , Linalool , Citronellol , Farnesol , Isoeugenol , Sodium Chloride , Ethylhexylglycerin , Dehydroacetic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Benzoic Acid
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.