Aveda Soft & Manageable Hair Duo is the perfect haircare gift for plant-powered after-shower care. Featuring multi-benefits leave-in conditioner from nutriplenish™ for 72-hours hydration with heat protection and UV defense, and wooden paddle brush for easy smooth styling.
The duo set includes
Aveda Best Seller, Nutriplenish™ Leave-in Conditioner (200ml)
Instantly hydrates, detangles and protects all hair types and textures.
• Provides 72-hours hydration powered by superfood nutrients
• Thermal protection up to 450° F.
• Naturally derived UV filter helps protect hair from the drying effects of the sun
• Leaves hair soft and manageable
• Use on wet and dry hair
• 98% naturally derived*
• Free from silicones, parabens, gluten, mineral Oil and petrolatum
Aveda Best Seller, Wooden Paddle Brush
Professional paddle brush features extended bristles for easy detangling and reduces stress to hair and scalp during blow-drying and styling. Ideal for smoothing hair during blow-drying to create smooth, straight styles. Can be also used as a scalp massage tool.
• Size: 9.9in x 3.4in
• Designed with one bristle missing in the bottom, middle half of the brush. This hole is to provide ventilation and to aid in drainage after the brush has been washed. Additionally it helps to prevent any bacterial growth that could occur with pooling water on the inside of the brush.
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.
HOW TO USE?
Aveda Nutriplenish™ Leave-in Conditioner:
Shake well. Lightly mist clean, damp hair—or dry hair for added nourishment. Do not rinse. Detangle or style as usual.
• For fine to medium hair, apply mid-shaft to ends only.
• For thick and highly textured hair, apply from roots to ends.
Aveda paddle brush: Brush vertically to detangle and brush horizontally to smooth.
• Apply any Aveda leave-in treatment or conditioner to shoulder length damp hair and blow-dry using the large flat surface to flatten the hair.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1978 in Minneapolis, MN, Aveda creates plant-based hair, skin and body products for beauty professionals and consumers. Aveda innovates in botanical technologies, combining the principles of modern science and Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India, to develop performance-driven hair, skin and body products—made with pure flower and plant essences—that are created with respect for the Earth. Aveda is born cruelty free and has never used parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, formaldehyde, SLSand SLES, oxybensone, benzene , retinyl plamitate, microcrystalline wax, polyethelene beads, tricolsan, triclocarban, lanolin, carmine, talc or synthetic fragrance.