Inspired by the 'Don Giovanni’ opera composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, this striking design celebrates the 2016 theatrical re-imagining created by Fornasetti in association with the Teatro Dell’Arte, Triennale di Milano. Bearing the enigmatic face of Piero Fornasetti’s muse Lina Cavalieri – the subject of his iconic series “Tema e Variazioni” (Themes and Variations) - her features are juxtaposed with her male alter ego from the opera. Filled with the distinctive Rose Patchouli fragrance, Don Giovanni is guaranteed to fill your home with both scent and style.
Featuring an abundance of Indonesian patchouli and rose combined with the warmth of cedarword and amber, this sensual and intense scent creates a sense of drama and mystery from the moment the flame flickers.
Heart: Rose, Muguet
Base: Indonesian Patchouli, Cedarwood, Musk, Dry Amber
HOW TO USE?
1. When burning for the first time trim the wick to around 5 mm and burn until the surface wax melts completely.
2. Burn the candle for a maximum of two to three hours at a time to reach optimum diffusion of the scent.
3. After blowing out the flame, if necessary centre the wick in the liquid wax.
4. It is essential to cut the wick short before relighting the candle to avoid unnecessary smoke.
5. Do not place the candle in a wind draught or directly on a wooden, glass or marble surface.
6. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
7. Never move or tip a burning a candle.
8. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Please note that the flaking of the vegetal wax may happen if temperature varies. This does not affect the quality of the burn and will correct itself after the first burning.
ABOUT THE BRAND
An accomplished painter, sculptor, interior decorator and printer of books, Piero Fornasetti was a visionary whose work transformed the decorative arts scene of the 20th century. Continuing his family’s tradition, son Barnaba and perfumer Olivier Polge have created evocative home fragrances, beautifully housed in handcrafted ceramic vessels dressed in all the famous Fornasetti motifs.