Bearing the enigmatic face of Piero Fornasetti’s muse Lina Cavalieri, Nuvola meaning 'clouds' in Italian is a calming almost mesmerising and hypnotic design. Lina was an internationally renowned artist who lived at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries and famous as ‘the most beautiful woman in the world’. Piero never met Lina but considered her face a quintessential image of classical beauty and as a result her enigmatic look has become the centrepiece of Piero’s longest lasting theme with nearly 400 variations. The ‘Metafisica’ collection reflects our desire to explore and understand the nature of our own existence and the need for knowledge and truth. Filled with the distinctive Mistero fragrance, Nuvola is guaranteed to fill your home with both scent and style.
A union of warm wood and spicy aromatic notes create an elegant addition to the Fornasetti fragrance range. This unique perfume was developed by the famous fragrance house, Robertet, in Grasse. It exhales subtle scents of pepper and cypress combined with notes of incense, laurel and geranium, on a base of musk, cedar and sandalwood. An enchanting fragrance with deep accents.
Top: Pink pepper, Cypress
Heart: Labdanum, Laurel, Incense
Base: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Musk
HOW TO USE?
1. When burning for the first time trim the wick to around 5 mm and burn until the surface wax melts completely.
2. Burn the candle for a maximum of two to three hours at a time to reach optimum diffusion of the scent.
3. After blowing out the flame, if necessary centre the wick in the liquid wax.
4. It is essential to cut the wick short before relighting the candle to avoid unnecessary smoke.
5. Do not place the candle in a wind draught or directly on a wooden, glass or marble surface.
6. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
7. Never move or tip a burning a candle.
8. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Please note that the flaking of the vegetal wax may happen if temperature varies. This does not affect the quality of the burn and will correct itself after the first burning.
ABOUT THE BRAND
An accomplished painter, sculptor, interior decorator and printer of books, Piero Fornasetti was a visionary whose work transformed the decorative arts scene of the 20th century. Continuing his family’s tradition, son Barnaba and perfumer Olivier Polge have created evocative home fragrances, beautifully housed in handcrafted ceramic vessels dressed in all the famous Fornasetti motifs.